- To manage Newsletter subscriptions.
- To send ALLPOETS-related information/newsletters. Your consent / 21.1 LSSI (Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información [Spanish Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce]) for sending electronic communications.
- With regard to commercial communications sent electronically, data will be stored indefinitely, until you state otherwise.
- In general, your data will not be communicated to third parties. The only communications that may be conducted are those established by law or that are necessary in order to respond to your questions, requests or to provide services. For example, your contact information may be shared with the optician that you designated when selecting your eyeglasses so they can contact you about trying them on or collecting them.
- Apart from the aforementioned, third parties, namely Data Processors, may have access to your data.
The data that we process are those which you provide to us throughout our relationship.
Insofar as ALLPOETS processes your personal data, you have the right to request:
- Access. The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation, from the controller, about whether or not the data that concerns them is being processed, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the processing that is being carried out.
- Rectification. The data subject shall have the right to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning them or complete any data about them that is incomplete.
- Erasure. The data subject shall have the right to request the erasure of their personal data. In any event, erasure shall be subject to the limits established by the regulations.
- Restriction of processing. The data subject shall have the right to request limitation regarding the processing of their personal data.
- Objection to processing. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. ALLPOETS shall cease to process the data, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds, or in order to exercise or defend against any complaints.
- Right to the portability of your data. The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning them and that they provided to a controller. Said data shall be provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the data subject shall have the right to transmit that data to another controller. The aforementioned rights may be exercised by sending a signed, written request addressed to ALLPOETS, Enric Morera nº 42-44, 2ª planta, Local A. 08950 Esplugues de Llobregat, or through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Refusal to provide all of the identification and contact information labeled as required could result in suspension of access to the service or it may prevent us from responding to your requests. Protection of supervisory authorities. At your discretion, you may request the protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency by filing the corresponding complaint at www.agpd.es. C/ Jorge Juan nº 6 28001 Madrid.